This is the second journal page I made back in 2006.
|Waddle Quack - front|
- Manipulate fabric to change it's look
- Choose a busy print and a stripe
- Applied fusible web to back of each fabric
- Drew a curvy line on background
- Cut the two fabrics into squares and fused to each side of line
- Zig zaged “eye lash” yarn over dividing line
- Zig zag
- The original fabric
- Really like the difference cutting the fabric made, especially the stripe when applied vertically and horizontally.
- The yarn effectively divides the two fabrics
- Like the overall effect cutting the fabric made. This technique would be useful where the fabric colour is right but the pattern is distracting.
Date Made - July 24, 2006
Maker – Terry Whyte