Wednesday, October 31, 2012

UFO Challenge for October


#6 - Advanced Sampler II

I'm taking part in Judy Laquidara's UFO Challenge at Patchwork Times.  

Click here to see who else completed their UFOs.  Number 9 is next, another 
O'Tannenbaum for me.

Top done and sandwiched

I did get the top finished, sandwiched and 7 of the blocks are quilted. I still have to come up with a name for this one.

Here it is as a work in progress. The blocks were all made, ready to set.

work in progress
Got to get quilting.

Have a great day,

Terry

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful blocks!

kwiltnkats said...

Terry, love the colors in your project. I especially like the flying geese in the circular pattern. I've yet to try one, I hope mine will turn out as nice as yours. Very nice! Sandi

Dar said...

Very eye catching colors and blocks. Can't wait to see what you do with the quilting on this one.

Heather said...

So beautiful! This is gonna be stunning when it's done! It reminds me of flying south for winter (compass/geese). Can't wait to see what name you decide on!

AnnieO said...

Your contrast choices are just wonderful. Congrats on completing another very complex quilt!