Monday, February 24, 2014

Take a Stitch Tuesday


Stitches 63 to 67

It's been a while but here are five more samples for TAST with Sharon b. at Pin Tangle. 

Stitches 63 to 67
 

Stitch 63 – Scroll Stitch

I like this stitch but not sure this was a good use of it.

Scroll Stitch

Stitch 64– Top Knotted Buttonhole

I don't why it took me forever to figure how to wrap the needle because it is not that difficult. I like the look even if it was a bit fiddly to do.

Top Knotted Buttonhole

Stitch 65 – Buttonhole Bar

This is a nice chunky stitch iand so easy.

Buttonhole Bar

Stitch 66 – Coral Stitch

I love this little stitch, fast and goes every which way.

Coral Stitch

Stitch 67 – Fancy Hem Stitch

My border was not too successful, I think that my lines were too close together and that my wrap thread was too heavy, so I decided to do a little sampler and try different opinions.

Fancy Hem Stitch
I will link up to TAST at Pin Tangle

Check out this site as well as the comments to see all the beautiful work going on there.

Happy Stitching,

Terry

4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

I have missed seeing your take on the TAST stitches. Good to have you back!
The Top Knotted Buttonhole stitch takes a lot of time to figure out and get the rhythm of, but once you've got it, it is a fun stitch and the result is great!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful samples and use of these stitches.

Annet said...

Again great samples! Love the threads you used for the fancy hem stitch.

Jo Ferguson said...

I love how you've made each sample into it's own piece of art. The backgrounds are great and I really like your colour choices. I keep changing my mind on which is my favourite.