Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Take a Stitch Tuesday




Stitches 68 to 70

Stitches 68, 69, 70
 Three more samples for TAST with Sharon b. at Pin Tangle
Sharon presents a new stitch challenge every week. She now has more than 100 stitches of which I have now tackled 70. It is a lot of fun trying to figure what can be done with each stitch.

Stitch 68 – Slipped Detached Chain Stitch

I like this one a lot, it easy and fun to stitch

Slipped Detached Chain Stitch

Stitch 69 – Buttonholed Double Chain Stitch

This stitch just about did me in. I started with the top row and just could not keep the lines straight. I ended up stitching into the edge stitch of the buttonhole bar in order to stop the bar from flipping up and it also helped keep the lines more or less straight. I found this one very difficult to do. The french knot were an attempt to make my colour choice play nice together.

Buttonholed Double Chain Stitch
Stitch 70 – Crested Chain Stitch

I like this one, easy to do.


Crested Chain Stitch

I will link up to TAST at Pin Tangle

Check out this site as well as the comments to see all the beautiful work going on there.

Happy Stitching,

Terry


No comments: