Thursday, November 15, 2012

No Time


Quilt # 107

We always seem to be rushing around, trying to, but having  “No Time” to do everything we want to do.

No Time
It's a clock, but...... no hands ...... No Time!

 I made this with the left-over tissue fabric paper from Runner (previous post).


The background was free motion quilted with stippling to which I added lots of words such as:   Race.....Haste.....Hustle....Speed.....Quick.....Action....Go....Hurry and more.

detail

detail
I see I signed my name in the stippling but didn't add a date...... No Time, I guess!




I've now signed & dated the back.





No Time - back
DOCUMENTATION:
Quilt Name: No Time
Description: Mixed Media - appliqued paper fabric
Pattern: original
Size: 11½ “ x 15”
Fabrics: 100% cotton and paper fabric
Predominant colours: Black – white polka dots and multi coloured
Construction Techniques: applique
Back: 100% cotton
Batting: ?
Edge finish: Double fold french binding
Quilting: Free motion quilted on Domestic Machine
Quilted by: Terry Whyte
Sleeve: yes
Label: signed and dated
Date completed: 2007
Maker: Terry Whyte


No comments: